Marketing Business Systems Analyst
Looking for candidates with strong customer service and help desk/user support, as well systems change and release management. This role requires QA support and asset management to some degree.
• Position will provide user and project support for the Marketing Systems team, primarily the Aprimo MRM applications and related functions.
• Work will be a combination of application analysis and light testing, along with support of the user community in adapting to technical and process changes related to the applications.
• May include some training of individuals in application use and report use, and creation of supporting materials for same.
• Provide user, project and operational support for the Marketing Systems team, primarly and currently for MRM (Marketing Workflow Tool) and MediaBin (Digital Asset Management Tool) and for any future applications taken on by the team.
• Provides user support including receiving requests and issues from phone and email boxes, resolving Tier 1 & 2 issues as appropriate and triaging/tracking escalated issues via Quality Center with generally accepted help desk procedures and disciplines.
• Provide project and team support including scheduling and hosting daily/weekly team meetings, tracking action items and risks/issues and creating project deliverables including status reports, RAIDs and requirements tracking documents.
• Participate in the creation of a Portfolio Systems Management process and execute assigned duties related to intake managment, budgeting support, governance coordination and benefits realization.
• Utilizing Sharepoint advanced functionality and Access Database creation and manipulation.
• Creates and runs reports from applications including MediaBin, MRM, MS Access, Sharepoint and Crystal reports.
• Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
• Prepares needs assessment.
• Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
• Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
• Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees.
• Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
• Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
Experience Level Required:
BA or BS required plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
Top 3 - 5 Daily Responsibilities:
• Manage help desk for 2 marketing systems - receive requests on email/phone, log in Quality Center and resolve/triage
• Support team and project with daily/weekly meeting facilitation
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk support
• Conduct system testing
• Create/manage project deliverables - status report, action items list, RAIDs logs, etc.
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills:
• Ability to track and resolve issues to resolution
• Project coordination
• Database and other computer skills (MS Office, Sharepoint)
• Help desk management
• Meeting support, notes, actions items, etc.
• Ability to convey complex information in understandable formats
• Communication with all levels - users, teams, managers
• Problems solving
• Organization and prioritization
Stage of the Project:
• Phase 1 - Implementation
• Phase 2 - Planning
Size of the team:
Face to face after phone screening
Work remotely or be on site?
On-site only to support user base and team.
Accessing any secure data (PHI, Encrypted, Security & Compliance or Financial data)?
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Marketing Business Systems Analyst