Our client is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software helping their customers imagine, design, and create a better world. The successful growth of this company can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.
This role is a unique opportunity to maximize the success of our client's investments in this foundation for the future. It requires the candidate to focus on the development of future state business process capabilities and to drive the elimination of redundancies, optimize efficiencies, lower costs, and streamlining the delivery of value to their partners and customers. You will play an integral role in the business planning stages of project and program development. The role involves identification of the current program and policy effectiveness and creating the future state best practices; you will provide recommendations for change.
As marketing practices evolve for a subscription business, they need a best in class technology stack and measurable processes to support the customer lifecycle. This role will be responsible for the vision and execution of the marketing technology landscape focusing on sales, marketing and operational processes. You need to be part strategist, part technologist, and part analyst balancing all three to be successful.
- Manage the use, administration, and adoption of enterprise Marketing technology stack
- Work with leadership teams across Marketing and Sales to identify gaps and develop capability roadmaps, ensuring that our systems are being leveraged to drive innovation, efficiency, and measurable results
- Build and maintain strong governance and for our systems
- Manage the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new MarTech solutions, and be a critical liaison for our enterprise vendors
- Keep abreast of Martech industry trends, understanding business needs and bringing in new solutions to empower innovation within the Marketing Organization
- 5+ years of experience managing Marketing Technology systems such as: Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, CVENT, Conversica, Engagio, etc.
- Expert-level and 5+ years of experience working with Marketing technology to drive measurable results
- Ability to drive alignment at an executive level
- Experience working with business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and IT to solve complex problems and manage expectations
- Results oriented, proactively drive projects and change management through to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Advanced Visio, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience creating user-friendly customer experiences for the usage of technology.
- • Experience working within an Agile framework a plus.
- BA/BS in a related field