Business Affairs Coordinator:
The main role of the Business Affairs Coordinator is to execute all of the administrative processes associated with legal and finance for marketing projects.
The role of the Business Affairs Coordinator is to serve as a trusted business partner the team, manage budget processes and systems, project management & coordination and provide operational oversight of team strategy and planning.
- Overseeing the creation and management of all purchase orders.
- Reviewing and approving supplier invoices.
- Managing and updating team budget spreadsheet.
- Liaising with finance to ensure compliance with quarterly deadlines.
Procedural Support, Legal Administration & Team Strategy
- Opening and administering simba and navigo entries for all projects
- Creating, managing and finalising SOWs and liaising with legal
- Reviewing Automated SOWs that do not require legal review to ensure services and deliverables are accurately reflected.
- Monitoring of SoW execution
- Acting as main POC with internal Business Partners (Finance, Legal, Compliance) on PO / SoW / process- related queries
- Working with the Clearances Business Affairs team to manage IP rights in marketing campaigns and initiatives, including tracking of rights and management of renewals.
- Continually identify efficiency improvements, and work with cross functional teams to develop templates, self-serve options etc as needed
- Working with PMMs to manage their deal pipeline to enable the cross-functional team to plan resourcing ahead of time
- Initiate annual and quarterly planning, OKR management, strategic planning processes: early, efficiently and effectively lead performance and data analyses to recommend, substantiate or reject priorities