9-12 month contract with possibility of long term.
Overview of Role: The position is responsible for developing the customer-facing messaging strategy and materials that support outreach projects. Working closely with the Program Management team, subject matter experts and Customer Impact specialists—who interface with customers for escalated issues, you will develop material and guidance that provides customers and the general public with timely, relevant information about these projects. This work provides a critical layer of awareness and education, particularly for projects that could be viewed as potentially disruptive, and helps carry through a unified and consistent corporate message about reliable and affordable service. This role is part of the Solutions Marketing Operations team and will provide direct support for the Customer Communications group.
Primary Responsibilities: Communications Strategy and Deployment
• Working with line-of-business operations partners, develop end-to-end communications strategy that provides impacted customers with sufficient notice, understanding and useful information about local efforts, and how these initiatives support the company’s objectives.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to define key messages
• Translate strategy into clear, consistent and effective customer talking points for representatives in the field and in our Contact Centers.
• As needed, work with Customer Insights group to plan and execute measurement plans for local outreach, to help evaluate the impact of communications on customer awareness, understanding, brand favorability and extent to which customers would want to hear about these projects in the future.
• Develop customer-facing letters and presentations on behalf of local Customer Impact reps, to inform them of impending projects and the impact it may have on their service
• Researches, contributes ideas, writes and edits content for external communication vehicles ensuring consistency in tone, voice and alignment with company branding principles and strategies Review, edit, counsel and approve pre-written communications from other stakeholders on an ad hoc basis to ensure conformity with approved talking points, corporate style and tone, and general communication best practices. Collateral and Web Development
• Work with internal stakeholders to define messaging requirements, budget, timing and scopes of work for supporting collateral, including: web updates, brochures, signage, advertising, and other materials that support a holistic communications strategy
• Work with internal Marcom group to execute above work based on agreed timelines, and incorporate industry best practices to produce high-quality work.
• Coordinate the review and approval of campaign materials. Significant coordination is needed among several stakeholders across the Organization to route and reconcile feedback and gain approval on deliverables.
• Ensure all finished materials meet the project objectives, and are produced without errors, consistent with established brand guidelines, communicated to internal parties and inventoried appropriately. Budget and Project finances
• Role is responsible for working with Business Finance and external parties to set up, monitor and report on the status of project finances including Shopping Carts, POs, accruals.
• Ensures all finished materials are in compliance with corporate brand standards
• Experience writing and producing marketing communications for enterprise organizations, whether in analyst relations, public relations, investor relations, or other marcom role
• Understanding of creative development project management processes: developing creative or input document, developing and adhering to work back schedules, gaining approvals, managing layout, design and production of printed and electronic marketing materials, budget management, claims and legal approvals, etc.
• Proven record of guiding and implementing strategic collateral development with a customer focus.
• At least 5 years of project management in marketing, advertising, print production and/or similar field.
• Experience working in residential customer marketing and outreach
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience working in environmental or energy related field a plus
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple, high-priority projects, meet deadlines, and work within stated budgets.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong desire to take initiative and ability to work well and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide-variety of cross-functional teams and build agreement.
• Committed to customer satisfaction
• Proven ability to foster trust and collaborative partnerships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
• Able to represent company professionally in public forums
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to effectively resolve issues/problems.
• Solid decision-making skills and sound judgment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
9-12 month contract with possibility of long term.