Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and be direct W-2 employees to our vendors.
Position Overview : We are looking for a Marketing Strategist. The Marketing Strategy team develops and deploys marketing strategies to effectively drive customer awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities-
• Develop and execute marketing plans to support the rollout of new products, technologies and services.
• Act as a liaison with the business area to identify client impacts and develop value props and key messages
• Work with other areas within the marketing team to develop appropriate messaging, tactics and timing for client engagement
• Help ensure business area goals and objectives are met
• Provide resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems via innovative solutions Basic Requirements
• Minimum 6-8 years of professional work experience in a business-to-business marketing role • Strong marketing planning, project and client management skills
• Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines • Ability to work independently and within a team environment • Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills •
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related discipline Preferred Skills • Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage market.