Our client, a major Healthcare company, is searching for a Marketing Strategist on a consulting basis. This position is responsible for several key components of the sales success, including:
1) supporting the development of sales story material and lead generation strategies and campaigns;
2) identifying and directing Insights initiatives including understanding the competitive/external landscape and applying Marketing Insights in support of small business B2B strategy and marketing programs;
3) leading or providing support to other small business marketing initiatives including the client engagement strategy and process, marketing plan development and other ad hoc initiatives.
The person in this position enjoys working in a dynamic environment, is forward thinking, adept at problem solving, a strong collaborator, consults with marketing partners and Sales to address business challenges and effectively engages partners across many enterprise functions including Marketing/Service Ops, Sales Effectiveness and Product. The impact of this position is in providing and supporting the aforementioned marketing programs that help Small Business Buyer Group achieve and exceed its business plan results including new sales, persistency and expanding existing relationships with additional products and solutions.
• Support lead generation and nurturing campaign development, including assessment, management and metrics: – Overall prioritization and management of projects – Identify business objectives and challenges – Write creative briefs for strategic opportunities – Engage and manage Creative Services, work with marcom account leads, designers/copywriters/other team members to ensure concepts and final execution align with quality expectations and objectives. – Secure final sign-off from Sales team. – Proactively identify gaps and create additional finalist materials throughout the year that supplement the annual market message development process.
• Serve as Marketing strategy support for development of new value proposition and material.
• Lead projects on behalf of small business for client engagement campaigns
• Participate in development of key marketing programs including the annual sales market message by applying insights/competitive knowledge during content development, enabling Sales to differentiate and successfully position the company. – Ensure that relevant competitor information is captured in internal talking points.
• Participate as a member of the marketing team on additional initiatives that support small business client acquisition and retention. Independently lead complex projects to drive client acquisition and retention initiatives within budget and often with short turnaround times.