• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital and linear ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development.
• Aptitude to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to project manage successfully
• Ability to articulate campaigns user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written
• Proven ability to partner effectively with a Sales organization, senior management and external parties
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong, effective public speaking skills.
• Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
• Ability to generate creative concepts based across genres: Sports, Scripted, Reality, Specials and more.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish and English)
Candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions for customers across our media client's Hispanic Group multi-channel, genre: sports, scripted, reality and multi-platform initiatives: on-air, online, mobile, social, local, emerging media, etc.
Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of agency, client, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Monetization: Client-Specific RFPs & Brainstorms: partner with sales and network partners to formulate marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes the “big idea” brainstorming and liaising with network and site-specific marketing teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs (reactive sales support)
• Ideation: lead the creation of client-specific Marketing opportunities, including scheduling brainstorming meetings, obtaining producer/legal approvals, and working with our content team to establish production costs/talent fees. Packaging: create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage the Media client's Hispanic brands; identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend. Collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new emerging ad opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and Social Media experiences.
• Show Management: responsible for the development and execution of ideas tied to assigned shows/properties programming: Scripted, Sports, Reality and Specials. Educate internal constituents and drive top of mind awareness within sales organization.
• Project Management: manage the execution of multi-platform packages sold to advertising partners. Ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners.
Optimize Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery.
Work with Director to be day-to-day point of contact for inbound marketing requests and communication hub for Client Partnerships team, Sales team and agency/client partners. Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director/VP
• Communication: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned shows/properties, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, etc. Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (digital sales, partnership marketing, on-air marketing/sales, editorial, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
• Digital: Ability to articulate user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written.
• Proactive Development: Contribute to the development of New Sales Opportunities: identify high-interest multi-platform experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations. Partner with Director to be the network expert within the Client Solutions team on assigned NBCU brand(s) with full understanding of brand media assets, programming, digital activations, partnership opportunities, and internal operation.
• Creativity: Conceptualize ideas that connect with consumers that leverage the advertiser communication goals and media properties
• Presentation Skills: ability to communicate marketing concepts in a client meeting to support the sales process.
• Cross-Platform: deep knowledge of and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division of the media group's that best leverages that medium (i.e. online, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, on-air, etc.)
• Content Development: work with creative leaders to conceptualize branded entertainment concepts that lives on all screens.
• Consumer Engagement: ability to understand research and consumer habits and translate that to
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs