Real Estate Company in Seattle is looking for a Marketing Specialist/Assistant for 3 month contract that could extend much further. This is a true hybrid position. The ideal candidates will have marketing acumen but also strong admin experience.
• Assist the account manager within the Property Marketing Studio with numerous tasks to keep projects flowing through the team
• Organize content that is provided by our clients into a specific file structure
• Gather information about projects and kick them off with the internal and external design teams
• Work with designers, account manager, and our internals clients to answer any questions as they arise for projects
• Help traffic manage projects and assign according to the workload of each designer
• Check first drafts against the content and guidance given to designer
• Mark up edits that are provided using Adobe Acrobat commenting
• Check edits once completed by designers
• Help assist the account manager in meeting with our internal clients to kick-off projects
• Monitor account managers email while they are in meetings and away to ensure work is still being completed by the design team
• Fill in for account manager when they are away
• Work with freelance design resources to produce high-quality work
• Help to manage the files and folder structure for the team
• Manage the project tracking google sheet
• Enter projects accurately into our project management software, Smartsheets
• Ideally have basic InDesign skills and can make small text edits
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training
.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
Intermediate skills with various software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to learn web publishing platform.
Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products and services for one or more areas, product lines, or market segments.
Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation, and communication materials, as well as other administrative duties.
Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
Creates a wide variety of template, company-sanctioned marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements, demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding and approves materials for final distribution.
Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
Assists in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and performs research and analysis to support those strategies.
Assists local office leadership in preparing various marketing materials as needed on an ad hoc basis.
Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposals, presentations, and other collateral materials.
Provides marketing education and training on tools, resources, as well as technical assistance to staff.Provides quality control for mass e-mail broadcasts, ensuring that appropriate branding, content, and formatting are used.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
Responsible for setting own project deadlines.