Aquent is currently sourcing for a Marketing Specialist for one of our well-respected, Fortune 500 clients, local to the Boston, MA market area. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in engaging and building our clients customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our clients environment, as a whole.
- Execute efficiently and effectively on all customer communication campaigns.
- Build strong relationships and knowledge base with internal teams and vendor partners to ensure success. |
- Communicate internally and externally and collaborate in all stages from planning to campaign deployment.
- Escalate issues that could impact timelines, other teams or budget.
- Coordinate across multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
- Maintain all schedules, process and procedures associated with campaign execution (data, creative, etc.)
- Write creative briefs for external Agency, collect and provide feedback, proof all materials prior to deployment, approve campaigns.
- Participate in planning sessions.
- Knowledgeable of email best practices and identify areas for improvement and program growth.