Our large financial services client located in Dallas, TX is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a long term contract assignment with a potential for a permanent conversion. The team this role sits on is very design focused and visually oriented. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the processes and people surrounding marketing proposals. Experience and knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a must. The Marketing Specialist will manage a high volume of work flow, presentations, and design projects. Experience in a professional services environment, such as - a law firm, would be helpful in this role. Interview process will be a phone screen followed by an in-person interview.
The Marketing Specialist will support the Buildings + Places business line which is dedicated to design excellence and an integrated approach to creative problem-solving. This role is an integral part of our client's marketing network in the Americas and will support the Buildings +Places team which works on exciting design projects across all disciplines. Core responsibilities for this role include marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business. This includes pre-positioning and go / no go decision making, as well as presentations and printed qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations.
With a range of expertise from strategy and design through project realization, our client makes connections among people and places to provide new insight and better outcomes for clients and communities. Better outcomes grow economies, protect natural systems, conserve natural resources, make societies more equitable and connect and engage people through relevant and innovative design solutions. The Buildings + Places business line focuses on design excellence through workplace strategy, architecture, interiors, economics and development planning, master planning, urban planning, building engineering, and landscape architecture.
• Works with a variety of technical and support staff
• Responsible for tracking progress of assigned opportunities in Salesforce
• Participates in the maintenance of marketing information, such as project sheets and credentials
• Undertakes special projects, such as award submittals, as assigned
• Supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits as needed, including subconsultant coordination, tasks related proposal compliance (forms, project data research), and production
Works under general supervision and collaboration with the Business Line marketing leader.
• 7+ related design industry and design marketing experience
• Understands the local market and client base with the ability to participate in strategy and messaging to win and secure new business
• Advanced graphics sensibility with strength in written and visual storytelling to support messaging around people, projects, and design services
• Knowledgeable about key design industry events and publications in order to support communication planning and outreach efforts
• Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting
• Effective and personable verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational aptitude and attention to detail
• Beginning to intermediate ability in Adobe Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud
Proficient in MS Office (current version): Word, Excel, and Powerpoint