This flexible, highly adaptable and organised individual will be part of the Biosciences Division’s (BID) Integrated Global Market Development and Marketing Operations team providing critical support to the team as a whole and running key processes and projects. They will support the global divisional marketing team and operations as we manage our campaigns and operations across five separate businesses within the Division and five major geographical regions. In addition to supporting campaigns and operations, this individual will have a critical role in directly supporting the Global Marketing Director.
- Provide administrative support to the divisional global market development team for campaign project coordination, marketing analytics, marketing collateral generation, project budgets, and related tasks
- Maintain and support key metrics and reports for the divisional marketing team
- Work with the internal creative services team and external agencies to drive the completion of marketing materials
- Directly work on select marketing tactics and tools on a project basis
- Assist with divisional weekly, monthly and quarterly operating mechanisms including staff meetings, business reviews and others as needed
- Manage divisional intranet site, including archiving, organizing, and tracking all content and provide training to page and content owners as necessary
- Assist with logistics for internal and external events including marketing team meetings, tradeshows and conferences, award ceremonies and others
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Travel may be required (up to 10%)
- Highly detail oriented and reliable with strong organizational and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, marketing communication, marketing analytics, or related areas. - Would consider alternate backgrounds with related skill sets including research or similar experience.
BS in a technical field (Biology or related scientific area) or in business preferred.
- Basic project management skills
- Proficient with excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with marketing analytics and related areas preferred.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs