Under the direction of the Field Marketing Team, the Marketing Specialist will handle administrative tasks and traffic flow for a variety of projects and events. You will work with and report into the Marketing Project Manager and Field Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to gain hands-on marketing experience.
Example of responsibilities:
· Onboarding of new practices – which includes (but limited to) coordinating physician photo shoots, content development, ongoing coordination and collaboration with digital team ensuring they have needed information for the Network web pages, etc.
· Special projects – Coordinate special projects between marketing and the practices. Examples are ordering of premium items or scrubs, working closely with Creative Services team, particularly their Traffic Manager to manage projects with tight deadlines.
· Event Planning – Coordinate and execute the logistics for open house events for new practices and locations. This involves working with marketing, creative services, practice managers and outside vendors.
· Administrative duties – Basic administrative duties. Will also be required to attend network and Physician relation huddles/Ops meetings, as needed representing marketing department.
· Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through (Note: This position will be responsible for proofreading copy)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good business acumen – the ability to assess a situation and make decisions and suggestions for improvement
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PPT
· Willingness to take ownership and see an assignment through from beginning to completion
· Personality profile: very thorough and organized, “Type A” but genuinely friendly, process oriented, timely
· Comfortable with use of the web and social media
· Ideally, we would like a candidate with some experience working on social media posts, SEO, SEM (client is willing to train)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs