• Supporting major campaigns (ie: Developer Movement)
• Supporting major initiatives (ie: Porting, Gaming, Web, Cloud scenarios)
• Strong relationship-building and collaborative skills
• Understanding of digital marketing, social media
• Strong business orchestration
• Knowledge of start-up space
• Knowledge of student space
• Experience working with technical audiences
• Analytical skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing and/or product management
• Experience in the entrepreneurial and startup space in Canada is an asset
• The candidate will have a working knowledge of the organization, and proven ability both to lead and work collaboratively within virtual teams.
• The right candidate will have a blend of marketing, reporting, and analytics, combined with a tenacity for execution and delivery.
• Applicant must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Candidate should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
People who are successful in this role and in this team have a passion for the customer and for technology! They are consummate cross-company collaborators, and they are driven by the challenges of change. They balance the excitement of continuous innovation with the need to deliver consistent, predictable, reliable, and repeatable experiences for our customers. They are builders, motivators, and team players extraordinaire!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs