• Works with stakeholders to develop and manage paid media marketing campaigns that include SEO and SEM, Display, Mobile, Social to achieve business objectives across all B2B and B2C initiatives.
• Monitors campaign ongoing performance and optimization
• Works closely with Search and Paid media agency to ensure that all digital marketing initiatives
are on track
• Ensures campaign KPIs are met and targets are delivered
• Works closely with the web development team to execute SEO roadmap
• Manages the communication with the affiliate marketing partner for B2B program
• Works closely with community management team on internal Paid Social campaigns execution.
• Coordinates SEM monthly reports across business and communicate results to essential parties
• Helps delivering on Paid Search and Paid Media strategy
• Stays in tune with latest social and paid media tools, platforms, technologies, behaviors and trends to develop creative and innovative methods and marketing ideas
• Leads status calls/meetings with the agency.
• Monitors Paid media spend against BCR.
• Drives innovation to digital campaigns that leverage company digital engines.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ work experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record in project delivery on time and budget.
• Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns across both B2B and B2C environments
• Budget management experience
• Deep understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
• Competency in deriving insight and action through data analytics, specifically in the digital space
• Experience in managing marketing campaigns including SEM, Display advertising and Social marketing.
• Experience in working with Paid Media and Search agencies.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Twitter/Facebook Ad management, AdWords, Web analytics tools.
• Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
• Demonstrated skills in reporting using different analytic Tools like Google Analytics
• Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities.
• A passion for technology and digital services
• Results oriented team player who thrives in a fast paced environment but can work independently
• Ability to work with employees in all levels of the organization
• Fast learner, ambitious, and persistent—in other words, someone that welcomes a challenge
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs