1. Develop and maintain an insights backed Canadian marketing communications strategy
a. Leverage secondary research, on the job learning (data analytics, program reviews, lessons learned, etc.) and where required, by fielding primary research.
b. Build and maintain a strategic roadmap for paid, earned and owned media execution
c. Integrate with broader subsidiary and corporate marketing teams to integrate and amplify the brand and understand best practices
2. Build and deliver strategic briefs to drive our marketing agencies to create best-in-class executions
a. Lead communications campaign development across all lines of business within the team and agency partners through integrated brief development and delivery
b. Lead the process to evaluate, approve and give feedback on agency concepts based on the brief.
3. Drive integration and orchestration across the broader Canadian marketing team
a. Manage the marketing communications team (social media lead, marketing communications assistant) to deliver the overall marketing plan
b. Be the value added single point of contact for team and our agency partners through simplifying, prioritizing and summarizing to our agency partners
c. Align go to market priorities across multiple stakeholders within the team and the agency partners
4. Corporate Head Office Integration
a. Coordinate plans and understand worldwide experience to date via regular communication with corporate communications (in Redmond, WA & other subsidiaries around the world).
• 4-year degree in Business, Economics or Marketing
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in consumer marketing for a top tier company
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an agency environment (agency side or client agency management side)
• Experience in Consumer Electronics / Gaming industry an asset
• Demonstrated success in meeting/exceeding expectations, developing and executing marketing campaigns and managing marketing budgets
• Passion for the industry and understanding of the market an asset
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs