High level responsibilities:
• Support Business Marketing Manager and Sales Organization in growing Distribution and Reseller – develop and manage marketing programs, grow the overall partner ecosystem, and promote awareness and the overall value proposition of the Company Network
• Work closely with the Development Manager for Online Services to create and execute marketing and sales programs designed to recruit, train and accelerate Online Services resellers (Cloud)
• Manage marketing campaign and promotional strategy within our Distribution channel– manage promotional calendars, campaign assets, and work with Distribution to execute on reseller campaigns
• Assist in the development program, including channel recruitment, communications, rebate and incentive programs, and community building activities (online and event based strategies).
Day to day tasks:
Support the Network within the Distribution and Reseller channel
• Assist the Partner Segment Manager and Partner sales organization in driving awareness of the new program, encouraging growth of the partner channel, and maintaining relationships with existing partners
• Develop marketing materials that elevate and communicate the value of doing business with Company
• Drive initiatives and messaging around the value of memberships and competencies, the P2P/community opportunities, partner profitability, and the cloud.
• Analyze partner data and reports to identify partners that are at risk of losing their Gold or Silver Network status, understand gaps in competencies and partner certifications, and develop roadmaps to walk partners through the process of becoming/maintaining their Network status
• Coordinate various activities within the Network: marketing seminars, training event, reimbursements, validating partner records etc.
Support Online Services initiatives within Distribution and the Reseller channel
• Execute and manage channel programs to help recruit, onboard partners and accelerate partner profitability
• Support the execution of relevant training plans that enable both sales and technical capability
• Maintain program reporting and KPI tracking on activities.
• Analyze reports and build regular scorecards providing analysis to track sales and marketing data (eg.seats, deals etc)
• Working closely with external agencies on the development of marketing programs and initiatives in order to help drive adoption of the Cloud and build pipeline
• Working closely with the Online Services Manager in helping track and maintain record of invoices, budgets, purchase orders etc.
Manage marketing campaigns and promotional strategy within our Distribution channel, and assist in the development the program
• Manage and orchestrate customer and partner marketing promotions and campaigns through Distribution – manage assets, calendars and timelines. Develop assets where necessary and support campaign execution. Attend weekly Distribution team and marketing meetings
• Manage the communications and rebate fulfillment for the (Value Added Reseller) program
• Develop and support online and in person community outreach to grow and maintain our top reseller community – includes online and event strategies
Must have skills:
• Minimum 5 years Business and/or marketing background with previous experience in the IT industry
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities amongst various different stakeholders and managers across the business
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and build scorecards
• Results oriented with strong project management and communication skills
• Solid marketing communications (both written and oral) and online technical knowledge
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team, as well as independently and with minimal supervision
Nice to have skills:
• Background and/or knowledge of Channel programs and familiarity with the Company Network
Educational and Industry Background: Bachelor degree in business or equivalent, Masters or MBA degree preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
High level responsibilities: