Work with the lines of business (including Category, Channel and Account Manager teams) to plan the annual schedule of seasonal merchandising initiatives by account to ensure merchandising project effectiveness
Develop and maintain all in-store merchandising and displays, including management and maintenance of any interactive demos and touch kiosks in store, as they pertain to the lines of business
Project Management of merchandising programs that include budget approval/management, vendor/agency management and retail distribution.
Manage the relationship with the distribution center for deployment of merchandising materials and inventory management.
Manage ongoing relationships with global counterparts from other subsidiaries around the world as well as the Corporate Head Office in Redmond Washington.
Support Channel and Account Managers in developing post mortem reviews of key programs in order to assess ROI.
Support Account Managers to provide necessary fixtures, point of purchase and in store messaging/merchandising for new store openings.
Support Field Labour Manager in coordinating in-store setup, execution requirements for field labour reps
- 1-2 years in a retail merchandising/marketing role, preferably with some in Consumer Electronics.
- Strong experience working with or for an agency an asset required
- Proven track record for delivering strong creative required
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships across various communication mediums.
- Digital experience is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and work with autonomy
- Strong team player
- University or College degree
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs