This person will be the key driver of partner communications and tracking around assets to be used in marketing for managing all network, sports league, and club content approvals for all marketing collateral. They will also monitor parity across TV networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks in marketing and manage scheduling and agendas for regular meetings with network marketing execs.
- Manage all network content approvals for all marketing collateral including soliciting relevant content and work with brand team, agencies, and other cross-functional teams to incorporate content into assets.
- Deliver mocks to network, gather approvals, and manage changes; archive all final approvals and assets
- Monitor parity across broadcast networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks.
- Develop a playbook of best practices for each network to aid xfn partners in developing creative with network content.
- Manage and maintain calendar of all network programming schedules and work with Strategic Partner Marketing Manager(s) to support strategic tune-in and tentpole marketing opportunities with internal & external stakeholders.
- Manage scheduling and agendas for weekly regular meetings with network marketing execs and monthly/quarterly for senior execs and manage agenda.
- Send weekly TV ratings emails and monitor TV viewing trends
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Send creative mocks to network partners for approval and revisions.
- Send needed revisions to agency and brand team and track all required changes so we have a running list of what each partner requires
- Archive all approved creative and track network partner inclusion across all assets so we can track parity
-BA/BS Degree, ideally in Marketing or Communications preferred
-Minimum 4-7 years experience in a corporate environment, ideally related to the entertainment industry and/or in the creative agency space.
-Experience in digital advertising or creative advertising is helpful
-Very professional demeanor
-Excellent verbal and written skills
-Attention to detail
-Ability to identify and anticipate gaps & issues and escalate accordingly
Nice to Have Skills:
-Understanding and experience with the entertainment industry, particularly with TV