Aquent's Fortune500 client in Framingham, MA is looking for a Marketing Specialist for a 5 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days ,onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
The role of the Marketing Specialist is to support marketing vehicles, programs and initiatives in partnership with Merchandising, Segment Marketing and our internal Agency. These marketing activities influence our customers' perceptions and shopping behaviors in our stores as well as online. Marketing Specialists organize all details of a campaign, participate in the development of creative materials, work with analytics to structure tests where appropriate, execute and measure campaign effectiveness. Marketing Specialists have the opportunity to work on projects while getting exposure to a variety of vehicles and functions within the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Support programs and initiatives
• Escalate issues that could impact timelines, other teams or budget
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
• Participate in planning sessions
• Provide inputs to plans and creative briefs
CUSTOMER AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
• Collect and organize data
• Compile results
GENERAL MARKETING EXECUTION
• Communicate and collaborate in all stages from planning to roll out to reporting
• Draft creative briefs for internal Agency, provide feedback, proof and QA materials
MOBILE MARKETING EXECUTION
• Manage push notification campaign calendar, organize and schedule campaigns with zero delays/errors
• Support mobile app feature testing, mobile message testing where appropriate
• Support ASO by writing release notes on an adhoc basis
• Utilize various reporting platforms to compile campaign performance and/or test results
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years work experience, could include internships/co-ops
• Specific knowledge of mobile marketing preferred
• Detail oriented, highly organized individual with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work accurately but efficiently, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and aggressive timelines.
• Experience with reporting and metrics including mobile engagement, site engagement, etc.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Experience working with/managing agencies and/or vendors a plus.
• Understanding of mobile operating systems (e.g. android, ios, etc.)