Role Description (30+ hours per week, minimum 4 day/week availability)
We are looking for a high-energy, experienced marketing coordinator to work with and support our marketing leads on two programs, 1) coordination, logistics, and audience development of events and premium programming for clients, and 2) quality control and performance tracking of our scaled marketing content programs. The ideal candidate must have a proven record in developing and implementing event-driven marketing concepts, as well as past experience in coordinating online content marketing programs. Project management, analytics, and strong organization skills a must.
Candidate should thrive under pressure, be comfortable with gathering and manipulating data, and have a passion for designing and executing premium experiences for clients.
- A/BS Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in marketing
- Fully knowledgeable of Google docs, Drive, and all Google web based programs
- Strong project management, logistics coordination & problem solving skills, with proven ability to manage to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experienced and comfortable gathering and manipulating data, working with spreadsheets, conducting basic analysis
- Experience partnering with creative agency/vendor to execute a project
- Understanding of video ad industry and the advertiser / agency ecosystem
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills