Our client is looking for a versatile communications professional. In this role, you will work with the Customer Success Organization Communication team to support communication projects both big and small. You perform a versatile role, writing and editing, implementing communications plans, project planning, and helping to develop visual communications. This individual will work with the Customer Success Organization Communications team to develop, execute, and champion communications initiatives.
- Contribute to communication project strategy, design, development, and successful implementation
- Assist with internal communications (email, slack, sharepoint, newsletters, video editing)
- Assist in writing and layout of informational content to support communications and operation of the program/project
- Work closely with Communications Managers to design presentations (ppt) and marketing materials for Division Directors
- Ensure presentation materials and brochures undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Ensure design images meet corporate guidelines and marketing brand strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (completed or in progress) in Marketing, Communications Journalism, English, or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match changing and/or conflicting priorities
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
- Experience in graphic design and proficient with Photoshop a plus
- Familiarity with email marketing programs (MailChimp).
- Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc
*Please provide two to three relevant writing samples.