Diverse Marketing Specialist opportunity to join one of Melbourne’s leading recruitment organisation for the built and natural environment. What sets this company apart is not only their high end office interior but their our quest for success for their employees, and service they provide.
This is a team cultured business that has a great reputation for adding value to both talent and clients. It's an opportunity for a marketer who enjoys driving engagement through developing and creating content that builds advocacy, brand awareness and that will add value across channels.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring a holistic approach across channels
- Campaign planning and delivery will be your strength - across eDM's, Social Media and BTL
- You will be awesome at analysing, tracking and leveraging data to shape marketing campaigns
Creation and development of content:
- Creating and editing content for various channels including publications, blogs, press releases and eDM's
- Grow communities across Social Media channels - Linkedin, Instagram, FB
- Support social media accounts by posting content and tracking engagement.
- Help with ad-hoc marketing projects including Twitter chats, webinars, live event planning, landing pages and content generation.
- Ensure all content is full optimised and within best practice guidelines
You will be:
- An inquisitive, highly organised person who enjoys taking ownership
- Bring a minimum of two years solid marketing experience
- Demonstrate proven ability to build an engaged community across social media channels
- Enjoy creating content, identifying opportunities that will add value and drive conversion
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or email@example.com