Marketing Activation Specialist
This studio is looking for an experienced Marketing Activation Specialist to execute the studio's ability to drive franchise partners in the automotive OEM, media, and community activation spaces. We are looking for an individual who has worked across functions in a consumer-driven business, preferably a studio environment, and who has experience in partner or marketing-focused organizations and has a strong eye to customer needs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, adept at managing marketing and / or go-to-market projects and is a veteran of cross-group collaboration.
This is a chance to work at a AAA gaming studio and grow your career by partnering with some of the industry’s best. This is an incredible resume builder for any marketing professional!
- In collaboration with the Community and Partner teams, provide execution and daily management of Studio Partner activation plans, largely around studio’s demo kiosk and “sled” program with partners.
- Own the tracking of Partner management and activation schedules.
- Track and analyze marketing performance by Partner and by Franchise goals.
- Deliver consistent reporting and communication for internal and external partners and various ad hoc requests to support the growth of the franchise.
- Liaise with internal Marketing, Business and Partner stakeholders to ensure successful execution of Partner and other Studio initiatives.
- Support and drive inside partner development through to-partner marketing and calling.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, ideally with third party partners.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze risks and mitigate subsequent issues.
- History of success managing multiple marketing projects and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to bring together marketing, production and business teams and drive towards common goals and great results.
- Prefer some international experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge/background in gaming industry and / or automotive industry preferred