We are currently searching for a Marketing Specialist for a financial services client in Detroit, MI.
The successful candidate will be on a team of dedicated world class marketing professionals who are responsible for the strategic development and execution of all enterprise marketing across our business lines and new product launches. Marketing also has responsibility for the brand, social media and customer engagement and cross sell efforts. Additionally, marketing owns the enterprise research function and delivers insight, tools and trends to the enterprise. Recently named one of the Top 25 hottest up and coming brands in the world, marketing plays a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the brand.
The Marketing Specialist will help manage and maintain marketing campaigns, reporting to the Senior Marketing Specialist Manager. This role will work with campaign owners and agency partners to oversee project components, including go-to-market strategy, creative development and deployment, pulling data files, and monitoring and reporting results. This person must be able to work well with a variety of business partners, be detail-oriented and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Support Email, Digital, Collateral and Direct Mail campaigns dedicated to promoting products to consumers. This includes thorough reviews to ensure accuracy and applying best practices to drive improved performance
- Manage multiple, highly detailed tasks accurately while reacting with urgency and re-prioritizing as needed to ensure all objectives and project deadlines are met
- Assist with analytics and reporting on an ongoing basis
- Assist with project management and execution of Dealer Direct marketing program
- Work within established marketing governance processes and ensure all tactics are approved by Product, Governance, Legal, Privacy and Compliance before going to market
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in advertising or marketing role
- Previous agency/client relationship management experience is a plus
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines for a variety of marketing deliverables
- Ability to build and manage effective relationships with internal/external partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy for project execution
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate self-initiative