Our client is a highly successful funds management company that develops and distributes funds around the world through their Australian businesses and wholly-owned UK subsidiary.
Their boutique asset managers invest in Australian, UK and global equities. Globally they have more than AUD9 billion under funds management. In the past three year’s the company has rapidly grown to now currently supporting eight teams and manage 13 funds. With more than AUD8.3 billion in funds under management.
Currently embarking on the next stage of their digital journey to build an engaged content
focused customer base who enjoy a seamless brand experience across online channels. The
Marketing Office position will play a pivotal part in the digital capability of driving the development and growth of their online channels.
- Creating and implementing eDM campaigns
- Mananing website content, including editing and copywriting new content to engage with customers
- Devise paid and organic search strategies (SEO, SEM)
- Co-ordinate Social Media calendar, build brand awareness
- Design eDM's, landing pages and forms utilising Marketo
- Implement Marketo smart lists, ensure efficient and impactful distribution of campaigns
- Provide analytical reports to GM Marketing across all digital channels
Some desirable skills for the role...
- Ideally 3 years + marketing experience
- Proficient is Adodbe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools (Ideally Marketo)
- Experience running end to end campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content across websites and social media channels
- Experience of both SEO, SEM
- Experience of creating eDM's and Landing Pages
- Financial Services experience is ideal (not essential)
This position will suit a marketing professional who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, wants to take ownership and takes initiative. A great respectful culture, where everyone is encouraged to contribute to the marketing strategy and bring their ideas / initiatives to te table.
Excellent salary package with benefits (CBD Location)
For more information please contact Zena Nicolson on 038644 7711 email@example.com