Aquent has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist for a top tier global company in Chicago. This is a 12 month temporary opportunity with a good possibility of going beyond 12 months. The ideal candidate will support the brand marketing team and must have excellent process and project management experience. Candidates must have good knowledge of strategy and innovation and will focus on the commercialization of product launches and seasonal portfolios. The person must be able to work independently as well as have experience working with internal cross functional teams (packaging, finance, etc.) as well as external partners. Excellent communication skills are crucial. The person must be confident, have a teamwork mentality and work well under pressure with strict deadlines. 2-5 years marketing and/or project management experience. The Marketing Specialist supports the Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director in the development and execution of business and marketing plans.
- Manages Seasonal Commercialization process, including new item creation, artwork approval and selling materials development by working closely with Marketing Manager and cross functional partners.
- Assist Customer Marketing team with Seasonal commercialization process for customer exclusives.
- Maintain Seasonal master database, including product information and artwork.
- Manages Seasonal artwork approval by working closely with artwork agency.
- Support Marketing Manager with Seasonal and Artwork budget.
- Assist with Seasonal retail audits.