We are currently looking for a Proposal Specialist for a very design focused and visually oriented team. The ideal candidate will have a design background and be very familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. This is a high volume of work flow group focused on proposals, presentations, documents and design projects. Experience in a law firm or other professional services type industry can be helpful in this role.
This role is an integral part of our client's marketing network in the Americas and will support the team which works on exciting design projects across all disciplines. Core responsibilities for this role is visual storytelling in support of winning new business. This includes pre-positioning and go / no go decision making, as well as presentations and printed qualification materials in response to formal and informal client solicitations.
With a range of expertise from strategy and design through project realization, our client makes connections among people and places to provide new insight and better outcomes for clients and communities.
• Works with a variety of technical and support staff
• Undertakes special projects, such as award submittals, as assigned
• Supports senior proposal managers on complex pursuits as needed, including sub-consultant coordination, tasks related to proposal compliance (forms), and production
• Works under general supervision and collaboration with the Business Line marketing leader
• 7+ related design industry and design marketing experience
• Advanced graphics sensibility with strength in written and visual storytelling to support messaging around people, projects, and design services
• Knowledgeable about key design industry events and publications in order to support communication planning and outreach efforts
• Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting
• Effective and personable verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational aptitude and attention to detail
• Beginning to intermediate ability in Adobe Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud
• Proficient in MS Office (current version): Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To be considered, please apply by submitting a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples.
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards