Aquent's Fortune500 client in Framingham, MA is looking for a Marketing Specialist to fulfill a 6-months + (40/hrs, 5 dyas, onsite) contract with potential to extend beyond.
Manager is looking for a candidate who is Advanced in Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) who must be able to multitask and be detail orientated. Will be working with different groups in a matrix environment. Working with serier of tradition and digital marketing campaigns. Interact with purchasing team and agencies for proofreading.
This position will work with the Company's Business Advantage Marketing Program Managers, KSP, Creative Agency and Sales to support and execute marketing campaigns and sales tools to support specific category and broader Staples’ objectives.
Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution; nature and scope of responsibility; risk and financial management; strategic vs. tactical vs. delivery orientation.
• Manage the flawless execution of marketing campaigns that support category and solutions-based campaigns.
• Developing customer-centric communications for sales to use in selling products and programs
• Facilitate creative process with external creative agencies
• Participate in cross-category campaigns to drive profitable sales of all categories
• Active participation in creation of integrated marketing campaigns Create campaign search terms and test for quality control
• Track campaign results across multiple marketing vehicles; work with Program Managers to report overall campaign performance
• On-going archiving of campaign assets and results
Innovation and Change (i.e. improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services and products)
• Monitor marketing best practices and industry competitors to become knowledgeable about persona-based marketing; discover emerging customer-centric marketing techniques
• Increase knowledge and understanding of the customer by partnering with sales and field marketing teams. Participate in customer trainings/seminars, business reviews and ride-a-longs to deepen understanding KPIs– Key Performance Indicators (i.e. how is success defined in this role?)
Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties (i.e. include level or job title of customer relationship and the nature of the customer relationship management and service delivery)
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, KSP, ecommerce, design, merchandising, and other teams to execute integrated marketing campaigns and associated components (print, online, interactive, email, direct mail, events, media and PR)
• Engage with supporting team or independently to execute email deployments including loading list, proofing and distribution
People Leadership (i.e. staff management; accountability for hiring, coaching, training, conducting performance review, determining pay actions)
•Business Strategy (if contributes to business strategy; is position responsible for defining, modifying or executing and is focus on long term (typically 3-5 years) or short- to mid-term (12-18 months))
• Position is responsible for executing on short-to mid-term objectives and contributing to long-term objectives
KPIs– Key Performance Indicators (i.e. how is success defined in this role?)
• Building awareness, credibility, consideration and purchase of BOSS categories
• Expanding customer retention and share of wallet
• Ability to manage relationships across many functions
Education/Experience Equivalent (minimum requirements)
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing or Communications
• 2-6 years of relevant experience of executional marketing experience, preferably in B2B; experience with a large sales force is helpful
Other Skills (e.g. specialized training, language proficiency, functional expertise etc.)
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and creative problem-solving activities
• Demonstrated ability to interface with multiple levels of management and work cross functionally within a complex matrixed organization
• Background in product marketing required (or related field); Prefer experience in B2B Marketing
• Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day project execution and implementation with attention to details
• Motivated and eager to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills; must thrive as part of an energetic and fast-paced team able to work collaboratively with others
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective written & verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and familiar with Salesforce