Seeking a Junior to Mid-Level Marketing Specialist to join our Pharmaceutical client on a 3month (potentially longer) contract role in Cary, NC. Great way to build up a resume with big company experience!
The Marketing Specialist is a product marketing professional responsible for demand generation campaign activities in support of lead generation and direct sales activities. This position will execute a on marketing plans through a variety of tactics working closely with the Associate Director, Product Marketing and business leads to help generate compelling content while helping manage multiple projects. The successful candidate will create tools, collaterals and materials and provide pre- and post-sales marketing support to the sales team.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
• Execution of the product introduction process & coordination of plans/activities across all relevant constituents
• Development and execution of marketing plans, incorporating multiple products – both existing and new introductions
• Development and execution of materials that describe how a solution is positioned to key decision-makers to highlight how it addresses the key market problems etc. and differentiates from competitors
• Providing pre- and post-launch product marketing support to sales teams and external partners, as appropriate
• Performing target market analysis, including segmentation and size, pricing, penetration/market share of legacy and current generation products and win/loss analysis
3+ years’ experience in marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
• Proven experience derived from developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
• Proven record of utilizing traditional and digital marketing practices and techniques
• Experience with electronic, digital and traditional marketing communication
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of the healthcare market is highly preferred
• Effectively able to work with multiple stakeholders to develop programs and campaigns that achieve business unit and sales goals
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to work in team environment and effectively work across departments
• Possessed confidence necessary to interact with management
4-year degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience