Play a pivotal role in supporting the this Cloud marketing team by executing marketing programs promoting their cloud platform and devices. Project manage existing initiatives and work with colleagues to help formulate new marketing tactics, with a focus on product launches, product messaging, and work with industry partners.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Maintain monthly reports of key performance indicators to monitor the health of marketing initiatives to inform decision making for senior marketers.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis across different functions and regions.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration across stakeholders, and deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities.
- BA/BS Degree in marketing, sales, business, humanities or in lieu of degree 5 years of relevant work experience
- 3 years of product marketing experience in Tech industry
- 3 years of strong spreadsheet and slide preparation skills (pivot tables etc.)
- Google Docs, Spreadsheets, power point
- Ability to prioritize effectively, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Team player
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs