• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to support mainstreaming in the mainstream engines.
• Lead our efforts in Commercial/Industry GTM, Digital, Events, Social, PR and Partner Marketing.
• Develop and run targeted industry, horizontal and thru partner marketing campaigns with our field and partners leveraging Corporate and local assets.
• Orchestrate close loop plans for all demand generation activities including securing partner offers by key industries and thru partner marketing programs.
• Own day-to-day oversight of the GTM engines from planning, regular engine performance check-in, follow-up on pipeline generation, holding engine owners accountable for results and assessment of ROI by engine.
• Support communications to the sales and partner teams owning the bi-weekly marketing update, marketing calendar and internal communications with the team’s intern.
• Manage relevant process and tool(s), budget management, reporting, GTM results reporting and summaries, and ROI assessments by engine
• Manage appropriate vendor relationships for key horizontal GTMs (Customer Service, Field Service) and coordinate product launch events with the team.
• Success will be measured by hitting pipeline generated and Managed Account List (MAL) penetration targets.
• Experienced marketing professional that can oversee GTM engines and deliver quality project management and execution oversight with a proven track record at achieving measurable goals in a proactive & dynamic environment.
• Must be passionate about the discipline of Industry and BDM marketing and demonstrate the ability to oversee budgeting and work back schedules, manage execution including teams and provide overall GTM engine leadership.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
• Process oriented and reporting savvy to implement end to end demand generation engines that are sustainable and measurable.
• Must demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain a strategic, visionary outlook.
• Core skills required: organized, energetic, detail oriented, self-starter, customer and partner centric (dedicated to customer service excellence), execution excellence and thorough follow-up, reporting and analysis.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs