The Innovation Marketing team is looking for a Specialist to help drive marketing around our Innovation offering. It is a full service that supercharges the way our clients innovate. Spanning Innovation Strategy, Delivery and Excellence, our approach combines the creativity to inspire with the experience to make it real, whatever the innovation challenge. From breakthrough thinking on big business issues, rapid prototyping and deployment, or networking and partner access, we help make client innovation dreams a reality.
A new team is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and expertise in marketing & communications. The successful candidate will be expected to be a team player willing to get involved in brand building platforms, messaging and comms, industry networking and events, and relationship building with buyers, with a particular interest in content. Encompassing activities across the marketing mix, the candidate will gain experience in digital and social media, events, comms and collateral creation, as well as creative partner and stakeholder management. The Specialist will also have the opportunity to work with other Innovation marketing peers as well as senior stakeholders.
Working with the Innovation Marketing Lead, the Specialist will support and own the delivery of various activities across the promotional plan, driving market awareness and understanding across the team & business, through:
• Working alongside the Innovation Manager and Senior Manager to develop and deliver a marketing plan that supports our Innovation offer
and is integrated with the business’ overall marketing ambitions
• Driving the delivery of marketing collateral and sales kits that bring our main messages to life by working with external suppliers and creative partners to complete agreed programmes as required
• Translating global content and activities into locally relevant material; executing Digital marketing and social media programmes, and capturing the success metrics and analytics behind programmes
• Planning for participation in conferences and events, industry speaking and networking opportunities
• Working with other internal colleagues, including media relations and social media, to amplify content
• Working with peers within the Innovation Marketing team in supporting the delivery of different outcomes per their programme
• Ensuring that all programmes are evaluated based on agreed metrics, and ensure regular reporting of the programme and progress against metrics to senior management
• Compiling and updating market research on competitors
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Understanding of the business and overall strategy
• Understanding of the different Innovation offers and activities within the business
• Independent and self-motivated, while being happy to work in a team
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent Work
- Solid experience in Marketing for a B2B company; experience in creation of content and delivery of programmes; events experience
- Minimal travel (related to event execution) depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Experience in stakeholder management
• Ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
• Project management skills
• Relationship building skills and experience of liaising with senior stakeholders.
• Understanding of budget management and financial reporting
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
• Strong oral and written communications skills; creative
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to deliver well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy.
• Experience working with or for startups an advantage
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs