An amazing ethically responsible organisation whose commitment to the environment is at the core of all they do! Based in unique Surrey Hills offices, the team has a real close-knit family feel about them. They operate globally with a presence in multiple locations across the US, Europe and APAC. They are looking for a Marketing Specialist to drive B2B customer engagement and growth in both trade and retail channels.
With design support from HQ and freelancers, your role will be to coordinate and implement marketing campaigns/initiatives, in conjunction with the rest of the Sydney team, at a local, regional and global level. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure int/ext communications are in line with brand standards
- New product launches, brochures, event stands & flyers
- Coordinate events/promotions, sales conferences & tradeshows
- Increasing brand awareness & engagement
- Produce content/copy for social media & EDMs
- Reporting/analytics of sales data using excel & bespoke internal systems
- Deliver sustainability message
To succeed in this role it is vital that you possess strong writing skills, experience using excel to report/analyse data and most importantly a positive can do attitude along with a collaborative approach to work! A generous salary is on offer for the right person and they are looking for someone to grow into a more senior position within the company. The culture is great and all of the team are approachable, supportive and happy!
For more information about this opportunity or to APPLY NOW please contact Alex Cain-Reed | 02 8667 8888 | email@example.com