Our top Media Communications client is seeking a Marketing Specialist with strong experience with B2B.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include developing B2B sales collateral, custom presentations and reports based on information collected such as client goals, market trends, competition, new products, and special company initiatives.
+ Works closely with sales leaders to proactively identify, create and steward compelling strategic marketing campaigns based on advertiser spend mix, market conditions, prior campaign performance and advertiser goals.
+ Provides sales positioning support and creative brand strategies to elevate the brand.
+ Works with cross functional teams to complete collateral, case studies and media effectiveness studies to be used in leveraging future sales opportunities and proposal creation.
Uses marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for product mix, sales tactics, and other department activities.
Marketing Specialist Job Duties:
• Researches and analyzes a variety of marketing information, including market
trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and
• Works with creative teams to come up with advertising copy, graphic designs, and
• Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive
feel to each campaign
• Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
• Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
• Gather and present information for client facing meetings and internal project
• Works closely with sales and management team to provide strategic insight and
sales positioning, sales opportunity analysis, and client program monitoring.
• Develops and implements comprehensive strategies and integrated marketing
• Ability to translate complex data and customer-specific analysis
• Marketing program recommendations and timelines
• Manages detailed marketing program timelines and ensuring specific milestones and
program deadlines are met on a day-to-day basis.
• Conducts campaign and work events that hours needed which may include nights and weekends.
• Four-year college degree or commensurate experience in marketing or advertising; sales experience a plus
• Media background/experience preferred
• 3+ years of B2B strategic marketing program experience
• 4+ years of marketing campaign development experience
• Strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and drive completion of marketing solutions across
• Ability to learn new systems/processes quickly and work in a fast-paced, deadline-
• Ability to collaboratively develop, manage and coordinate projects across multiple
• Ability to manage and coordinate project status, requirements, changes, risks and
issues to appropriate stakeholders
• Extensive Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel expertise and working knowledge
of research practices and syndicated data systems such as Scarborough, Kantar,
Media Radar, etc.
• Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy
• Sales experience a plus