- Entry of invoices to the Marcomm document and submission to APX tool.
- Codes invoices with correct cost centers in APX for manager approvals.
- Effectively communicates and enforces AP pay cycle to the vendors as needed
- Work with Print Producer to correctly accrue print costs as instructed.
- Generates and maintains daily close list for the Traffic team.
- Work with Traffic Specialist III for resource management and allocation of projects based on the individual strengths/weaknesses of the team for assignments in workflows.
- Ensures all project files are saved in Digital Asset Management tool by the creative team when closing.
- Maintains monthly accruals, reconciliations, and invoicing for third party advertising partners
- Manages and traffics divisional invoicing for online advertising partners
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, managing multiple projects at once with little or no supervision.
- Experience using marketing project management systems and/or database management tool preferred.
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple people effectively and prioritize using best judgment.
- Strong initiative and customer service focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – especially Excel.
2+ years of experience preferably in an advertising agency environment or with house creative team preferred.
- 4-year college degree with degree in Marketing preferred, but not required