6-month temp assignment for a Marketing Manager in Seattle with a real estate, business development and sales background. This position is unique as the Marketing manager will be managing the hubs (locker locations at apartment complexes.) and a real estate background will be very helpful. You will be responsible for building relationships with new client (apartment property managers) to gauge their interest in business to have the Hubs installed. These hubs create convenience for customers and tenants. In turn relieving Property Managers of this responsibility. An MBA would be highly desired. The new Hub is growing rapidly and they're looking to expand to 344 hubs in the U.S. Since the team is relatively new and acting as a start up some metrics will be developed as the assignment progresses. They will be held to highest standards for sales, customer relationships, and Amazon brand ambassadors.
Must have skills:
1. Real estate Background in some aspect.
2. Sales experience selling hardware or real estate companies.
3. Previous Sales Management experience.
• Must familiar with salesforce and excel
• They will reach out to property managers who have shown interest in taking on a hub and lockers on their properties, and gauge interest on lockers.
• Ensure that once sales are confirmed that they will lock in property manager with an account manager to facilitate next steps.
Services to be performed:
Business Development Managers (BDM) will negotiate contracts and agree on initial property commitments. Account Managers will work with the largest accounts to ensure a strong customer experience.
Communication - Needs to have working knowledge of outlook and have good written communications skills.
Communications Background, needs to have good experience communicating with customers
- Drive marketing programs to build brand awareness and adoption, including providing direct sales team with collateral and tools
- Plan and deliver online campaigns, including email campaigns and placements on website as well as seller and solution provider websites
- Create collateral and sales tools for direct sales team and events
- Create marketing content for personal and business sections of website collaborating with designer on layout and graphics
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics, identifying opportunities to enhance campaigns and improve performance
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work