•Coordinate/lead Analysis Planning Process (APP) and Analysis Execution Process (AEP) meetings and document outcomes
•Develop APP and AEP artifacts such as questionnaires, sample plans, data processing specifications, and report/presentation templates
•Apply knowledge of survey design and execution such as sampling, questionnaire development, scales, interviewing methods, etc.
•Verify the accuracy of study data and editorial content
•Mine data for insights/solutions to address business needs and hypotheses identified in APP
•Prepare custom/adhoc analyses as required to meet study objectives and/or client needs
•Create charts and graphs to populate reports and presentations
•Interpret data, prepare recommendations, and author reports/presentations
•Review/approve content before release, including delivery platform site
•Knowledge of sampling and research design
•Strong quantitative skills
•Software skills (both analytical and office software, e.g., SPSS, mTAB, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Superior attention to detail
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
•Narrative writing skills (for some)
We may also have opportunities which call for SPSS ANALYSTS
Key Goals of Position:
· Responsibilities involve successful use of SPSS and Excel for data analysis and verification.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task when working towards deadlines
· Advanced or expert SPSS and Excel proficiency a requirement.
We will ask the following questions to access the level of knowledge you have for SPSS...
- What level of SPSS skills do you have: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert? (looking for self-classification of upper, intermediate or above)
- Have you used custom tables? How familiar are you with them (frequency of usage)?
- Do you do the following in SPSS (must be proficient in all):
o Write and read syntax
o Recode variables
o Combine variables
o Create new variables
- Do you understand the concept of weighted data?
- Are you familiar with the concept of concatenation? (this is a nice to have – not required) Have you worked with stacked data sets? (again, nice to have – expert users will often have worked with stacked data)
- Note that we do not require advanced statistical skills such as running regressions.
· Must possess superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task when working towards deadlines.
· Minimum of 4 years of related market research experience strongly preferred.
· Data processing experience preferred.
· Solid analytical skills required.
· Strong communication skills to develop internal relationships.