AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Research Analyst to work on a long term assignment with a technology company located in Plano, TX. Selected talent must work at least 40 hours per week, on-site. No remote work.
Marketing Research Analyst II in Brand Market Research consults with a diverse set of clients, peers and leaders on recommendations for marketing research methodologies. Utilizes a broad knowledge set of diverse marketing research techniques to make recommendations. Understands and analyzes research findings to develop impactful insights that drive strategy and decision making. Occasionally presents marketing research insights to business partners and stakeholders that drive business actions. Maintains knowledge database of marketing research insights for immediate and extended team. Partners with and manages vendors as they execute research studies, including sample definition, questionnaire development, field management, analysis specifications and reporting, timelines, budgets.
• Design and execution of impactful Marketing Research efforts aligned to key business needs, including translating findings into actionable business opportunities (also includes data analysis and all process/project management associated with marketing research efforts)
• Consultancy / Building and Sustaining Relationships / Teamwork (consulting with clients/colleagues to solve for business problems through marketing research, including all supplier management).
• Vendor Management including job specification, timelines, field management, reporting, timelines and budgets.
• Some questionnaire design and development, data analysis, development of findings and presentation to stakeholders.
• Special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Research, Sociology or Psychology
• 3 Years Marketing experience
• Strong analytic skills, including the ability to analyze and interpret large data sets from various sources, identify insights and synthesize how these insights impact the business and related strategy
• 2 Years’ experience in Market Research conducting both qualitative and quantitative research.
• 2 Years’ experience in some or all aspects of survey development and questionnaire design
• 2 Years’ experience in Data analysis and reporting: Data query, statistical analysis, writing/presentation of detailed reports/presentations
• 2 Years’ experience in Project / Process Management; ability to take project ownership, lead meetings with confidence and organize small to medium-sized projects from start to finish.
• Resourceful self-starter and team player comfortable in a matrix reporting environment working on multiple priorities simultaneously; works with a high degree of independence
• Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling undefined issues/areas and makes grounded assumptions when developing solutions
• Strong writing and presentation skills including the ability to present research plans, recommendations and conclusions based on research insights.
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• 3 Years’ experience in Market Research across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Research experience must include research design, execution and dissemination of findings.• 3 Years’ experience in Data analysis and reporting: Data query, statistical analysis, writing/presentation of detailed reports/presentations to a variety of audiences
• 3 Years’ experience in Survey development and questionnaire design
• 3 Years’ experience in vendor management: RFP development, vendor vetting, contract management, project management and post mortem analysis
• 3 Years’ experience in Project / Process Management