This diverse Marketing Manager (Maternity contract 12 months) role requires a commercially focused and creative marketing professional. You will be responsible for developing, managing and rolling-out of project marketing strategies for assigned residential and industrial projects within budget, ensuring that marketing strategy is reviewed, assessed and measured. As the marketing manager in Victoria you will be responsible for achievement of state-wide marketing deliverables and contributing to national group marketing, brand strategy.
- Create and deliver project marketing strategies to achieve set project targets and objectives
- Maintain and develop project brand strategy and objectives optimising the positioning of the project throughout the project life cycle.
- Generate project sales and leasing enquiry through the delivery of effective marketing communication initiatives encompassing print and online media, marketing and sales collateral, direct marketing, promotions, web and events.
- Co-ordinate project public relations and media coverage.
- Engage and manage external marketing and communications consultants and service providers.
- Manage and mentor Project Marketing Executive (based in Sydney) to provide tactical support to Vic project and corporate brand marketing/events.
- Manage and monitor project marketing budgets
- Integrate CRM and contact management and communication methods into the marketing program.
- Contribute to national marketing/brand strategy and provide support to the General
- Manager Marketing & Sales on national projects as required.