Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking a Marketing Promotions Coordinator to join their Studio Entertainment Marketing team. This is a 4-month temporary opportunity.
- Manage social content and scheduling for TV and SVOD owned handles:
- Ideate with the team on social campaigns.
- Work directly with 3rd party designers to create content. Clearly communicate digital strategy, deliverables and deadlines to designers.
- Review all creative elements to ensure they’re on-brand and adhere to the digital strategy before routing internally for approvals.
- Maintain editorial calendar and publish approved content across all brand channels.
- Oversee all digital promotions and supporting marketing elements:
- Manage pre/during/post stages for Sweepstakes, Contests, and UGC Promotions.
- Ensure 3rd party designers and developers receive all project requirements. Review design comps and development with the Manager, Digital Marketing. Track projects and ensure projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Create Weekly Facebook Sweepstakes and all supporting promotional materials.
- Test promotions prior to launch and verify that promotions are meeting expectations post-launch.
- Create weekly status reports for promotions and distribute to stakeholders.
- Manage CRM campaigns:
- Secure deployment dates and audience lists.
- Work with agencies to create design comps and review with the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Review CRM wrap reports and apply learnings to optimize new campaigns.
- Provide support for Syndicated Television Season Premiere campaigns:
- Review website re-design comps and user flow with Digital Marketing team.
- Transfer content from existing websites to new sites.
- Test and verify functionality for web analytics and ad serving. Coordinate with internal Analytics and Ad Operation teams to test and resolve any bugs.
- Participate in testing all website functionality as a user and a publisher with the entire Digital Marketing team.
- Create Affiliate Marketing toolkits for stations to build sweepstakes and social campaigns.
- Develop creative for paid media campaigns and digital marketing stunts.
- Create outlines for Facebook/Instagram Live events.
Candidate must have the following general traits in addition to the specific job requirements listed below:
- First-hand operational experience in web production and social media campaigns, specifically around TV or Movie-based properties.
- Extremely strong relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners.
- Comfort working in both a technical and creative environment.
- 2-3 years of work experience in entertainment with a focus on social media, digital marketing, and/or production
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of content management systems for websites and social media
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of accountability
- Creative problem solving to achieve results
Required Education: BA or BS