We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager for our Fortune 500 client to support their marketing plans and initiatives, internal and external communications and their sales plan strategies to support growth. This consultant will leverage strong project management skills to ensure alignment, coordination, and communication across multiple functional areas to support specific enterprise wide projects, while managing and overseeing the review, routing, and execution of marketing plan initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results. This includes helping to track results and communicate to appropriate parties, working closely within the framework of the existing marketing strategy, attend meetings, collaborate with internal and external agency partners to assist in the development and execution of strategies and programs to grow the business, drive demand, and increase engagement, as well as supporting other assigned marketing initiatives as needed.
- Reviewing and routing B2B, B2B2C, and DTC marketing collateral; ensuring all feedback/requirements have been met before routing to the team for review/approval
- Create and update marketing activity reports and project plans
- Partner with Analytics Team to ensure we have tracking in place for our marketing efforts and provide updates on key marketing metrics
- Work in partnership with Sponsorships & Events Team & Marketing Communications to maintain conference plan and execute details of sponsorships & events planning/coordination
- Support management and updates to marketing plan
- Facilitate calls with matrix partners with ability to document action items and proactively translate them into action
- Ability to understand the marketing plan, marketing tactics, marketing terminology, concepts and how they align to inform/ build out the strategy and what it takes to implement