2 MONTH ASAP NEED FOR HASBRO!!
Under direction of , and in conjunction with Toy & Game licensing team, you will:
- Gather competitive, consumer, retailor, and Toy & Game industry intel necessary to support best in class product and Toy category expansion strategies
- Assist in development & execution of brand-centric product line list planning strategies, to support revenue growth objectives, across robust portfolio of 3rd party Toy licensees.
- Manage the reconciliation of all subsequent new product concepts against approved line list plans throughout entire development cycle
- Establish and manage all project timeline schedules, in accordance with licensee’s projected retail activation schedules.
- Reconcile the full scope of creative, digital, music, sound,3D, componentry, packaging assets & resources necessary to support timelines, and work in conjunction with internal cross-functional teams to assemble.
- Lead oversite across all internal cross-functional teams to ensure all milestones are being met in accordance with timelines and deliverable dates.
- Facilitate status update meetings & conference calls with licensee and communicate action plans developed by team
- On an as need basis, act as liaison between licensee and Hasbro’s global supply-chain cross functional teams for those licensees purchasing product componentry directly thru Hasbro Far East vendors