The objective of the Marketing Program Manager (MPM) is to manage the day-to-day client relationship and program management support for their assigned piece of business. The MPM is responsible for partnering with global and regional marketing teams to develop integrated communications across multiple outbound marketing channels that are on strategy, address relevant audiences, and drive to business goals. The primary pillars to this role include exemplary customer service, marketing communications acumen, and focused project management.
- Work with your assigned business to understand strategic plans and align on communications needs; understand and provide guidance on marketing funnel / customer journey.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (creative services, web, events, and external agencies) to drive development of tactical assets to support these plans, including digital and print advertising, marketing collateral, email, trade show materials, video, photography, training, etc.
- Be a process expert and provide guidance to the business on process, best practices and channel optimization, with an emphasis on trending digital marketing technologies.
- Manage a high volume of activity and prioritize appropriately to effectively deliver plans on time
- Regularly communicate activities and status to business - must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate brand, legal and regulatory guidelines as well as
- May also facilitate logistical activities to support events and other business priorities.
- 5+ years in marketing communications, agency account and/or project management
or similar role. Scientific knowledge helpful.
- Good understanding of marketing communications strategies, channel usage, customer journey, marketing funnel, KPIs, and digital marketing trends.
- Bachelor degree in business/ marketing/communications; will consider equivalent experience.
- Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
- Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
- Experience with project management or workflow systems.
- Must work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Able to work in a highly matrix environment and effectively navigate systems/processes.
- Resourceful in solving problems.
- Team player with excellent people skills and written / verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs