• Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to develop digital marketing strategies for email inbound acquisitions channels
• Lead operational builds for multiple email segments with marketing operations and business teams.
• Lead creative development with agencies inclusive of strategy and brief creation
• Foster third-party relationships and work closely with compliance and legal to review experiences on third party Affiliate sites
• Coordinate internal documentation to ensure smooth launches as well as for auditing purposes
• Initiate recommendations to automate and streamline processes leveraging technologies whenever possible
• Ability to perform research on customer experience, innovative digital marketing solutions, and competitive landscape
• Ability to analyze results and create reports from metrics
• Lead cross-channel discussions to promote shared learnings and best practices
4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. 2+ years experience in an organizational role in a marketing or agency environment. Preferred: 3+ years digital marketing. Agile experience preferred
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally digital marketing for acquisitions channels in the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to develop strategies. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve the way we work.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, Acrobat - 1 +, SiteCatalyst - 1+, Tableau - 1+
View Requisition Submittals
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs