The Agency Marketing team believes that agencies are poised to be the architects of social marketing.
They have a tremendous opportunity to create value for clients by connecting brands to over one billion people on client site.
Our team's mission is to educate, inspire and empower agencies with what is possible, so they can uncover and deliver value to clients.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to work across a range of responsibilities, all of which are around delivering best in class programs for agencies.
This position will act as a project manager for the Global Agency Marketing team.
Responsibilities include managing the execution and planning of key global marketing programs.
This person will be working with all global stakeholders, owning the creative development process, managing digital ad campaign and website, and development of sales and marketing collateral.
They will help streamline the program submission process and launch the call for entries campaign through digital ads and event activations.
The position will collaborate with the greater sales and marketing teams to tell the client story in unique ways that continually elevate the organization as a whole.
This position requires rock solid project management, excellent writing skills, and a deep understanding of the agency landscape.
• Help manage and execute global marketing programs for agencies
• Act as primary liaison with global marketing counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for our business marketing content and programs
• Develop communication and marketing collateral for internal and external parties
• Measure the impact of marketing programs and campaigns and conduct research that inputs into marketing strategies for key programs
• Manage existing agency and vendor relationships, such as creative and design agencies, trophy producers, marketing developers, content creators, and event producers
• Oversee and execute key agency event activations
• Managing ad campaign in conjunction with Preferred Marketing Develop and agencies
• Own all project organization tools (such as calendars, status, contact sheets, etc.)
• 4-6 years of experience in project management of marketing, sales or digital media
• Experience with media / creative agencies strongly preferred
• Outstanding communication and organizational skills, and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams
• Experience working directly with clients is a plus
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs