About The Role:
One of our valuable Fortune 500 financial service insurance clients is in need of a detail oriented and accomplished Marketing Project Manager.
This role will be responsible for effectively managing a high volume of marketing material from inception through implementation for the life of the project, including subsequent revisions to the material. One must be able to deliver results and work within tight timelines. Strong project management skills, flexibility and the ability to partner well with others are keys to success in this position.
Key Deliverables include “value added’ investment products marketing materials, Sales Support Material (for Advisors), Collateral, Brochures, Presentations, Catalogs, Educational Marketing Materials
- Drive and manage a series of projects and initiatives in support of the Marketing Management Team;
- Develop new marketing materials, as well as maintain and update existing materials;
- Ensure all projects filter through the designated marketing literature approval process and meet established deadlines;
- Work closely and collaboratively with individuals from a variety of departments including Print/Fulfillment, Design, Legal, Compliance, Marketing Review and Sales.
- High-capacity individual with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Process-driven, results-oriented professional with 2-5 years in the financial services industry; variable annuity or investment experience preferred;
- Strong project management aptitude with superior attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage business partnerships;
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as part of a team;
- FINRA Series 6 desirable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About The Role: