Marketing Project Manager
A large financial institution is currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join their Campaign Management team for a long-term contract position.
The Marketing Project Manager position requires a well rounded individual who would be responsible for project management for various promotions, customer communications, and initiatives as assigned in support of delivering the institutions strategic priorities. This position requires an organized, efficient person with the ability to handle multiple project workstreams with minimal supervision. Strong process management/documentation skills are key as well.
Reporting to the V.P., Senior Campaign Manager, the Campaign Project Manager will interface with internal clients and all disciplines both within and outside of marketing.
The Campaign Project Manager will support the Senior Campaign Manager in the execution of campaigns in management of key initiatives requiring detailed customer communications across multiple channels, and will be responsible for managing projects and deliverables within these initiatives as assigned. Responsibilities include: development of Campaign Management process documents: project calendar/timeline, project plans and meeting recaps as needed; coordination and facilitation of meetings; Campaign Calendar coordination, and follow-up.
•Ability to manage multiple projects at one time in an ever-changing marketing environment.
*Ability to summarize key information and ensure proper written and verbal communication for all projects.
•Attention to detail is critical.
• BA/BS in related field
• Minimum 5 Years of related Project Management and/or Agency Account Management Experience Direct Marketing experience a plus; specifically understanding data
• Experience managing both external and internal communications channels
• Solid understanding of how Marketing effectively supports the Sales organization and experience with same.
• Strong Project Management and Organizational skills
• Computer proficiency including: MS Word (specifically Power Point, Excel, Visio) Experience with MRM (marketing resource management or campaign management) software systems and/or Microsoft Access is preferred.
• Ability to think strategically and challenge partners when necessary
• Ability to create and/or enhance processes and procedures to improve operating efficiency and mitigate risk Background/experience in risk management/compliance is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Marketing Project Manager