Responsible for developing and implementing the executional strategy for all brand promotions, including the weekly production and distribution of all product promotional signage for stores. Additionally responsible for managing various miscellaneous marketing programs as necessary. Hold all business partners accountable to channel processes and timelines to ensure efficiency, flawless execution and on-time delivery of programs.
• Provide timing against key marketing process milestones on a seasonal and project basis to cross-functional project teams.
• Develop project plans and executional strategies for marketing programs that ensure their efficient, on-time and on-budget implementation.
• Participate in high-level weekly tactical business strategy meeting to develop, adapt and operationalize promotional strategies that can be quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively executed to drives sales. Represent Marketing and ensure the department is able to quickly adapt to shifting business needs and appropriately adjust its work.
• Manage execution of programs, create mechanical release schedules, ensure consistency in versions and route all mechanicals.
• Facilitate appropriate involvement of functional teams throughout the company all through the process.
• Develop and manage robust and versatile project tools that support easy execution of programs.
• Recommend process enhancements to improve overall efficiency, realize cost savings and support flawless execution.
• Plan and prioritize workload for Graphic Design Studio and Print Production teams.
• Lead weekly channel status meetings, identify issues or action items and follow up to ensure appropriate resolution.
• Support Production team with new vendor set-up’s in Oracle, vendor issue resolution with Accounts Payable and some Purchase Order support.
• Promotions Project Management Packaging: 50%
• Portal Signs: 20%
• Partnerships/Miscellaneous Projects: 15%
• Oracle/AP Support: 15%
• 3-5 years of project management or traffic experience. Prefer experience in retail, an advertising agency or marketing department.
• Exceptional project management skills, especially anticipating and resolving issues, mediating between teams and developing resourceful solutions.
• Strong team player, with a proven ability to influence business partners, drive consensus and facilitate problem solving.
• Highly organized and detailed individual with a strong sense of urgency and an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize.
• Positive disposition with an ability to think outside the box. Energized by evolving the process to improve the way we work.
• Strong track record of providing high level of customer service to internal and external business partners.
• Experience working with a creative organization.
• Driven by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of print production.
• Proficient in Excel.
• College degree preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs