AQUENT is recruiting for a Marketing Project Manager for an exciting role in Wilmington, DE!
In this position, you will play a key role in the development and execution of customer communications and marketing materials to support a bank transformation journey.
The Marketing Project Manager will be part of a larger cross-functional team working in an agile environment to develop communication strategies and execution plans to notify customers of major changes to their consumer banking deposit products while minimizing customer disruption.
In addition, this role will be responsible for coordinating the team’s tasks to ensure deliverables and timelines are met. This includes coordination of production and fulfillment for all materials and leads team’s project timelines leveraging an agile scrum system. Will Keep Manager and team members informed of project status and any issues that may impact the schedule.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
• Accountable as the project owner and project manager for assigned project with direct accountability for project schedule, scope and quality
• Develop and manage timeline for all deliverables, coordinate production schedules with various internal teams, agencies and vendors
• Drive implementation from approval through launch working with internal and external partners to ensure a smooth rollout
• Ensure all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
• Coordinate internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of all materials
• Management of risks and issues; status reporting; contingency planning; issue resolution
• Ensure project reporting to team members and management
• 4 + years of project / process management experience; preferably in a marketing department or agency environment
• Experience in direct marketing channels and direct channels campaign execution
• Proficiency in MS Excel is required (the team uses Excel day-to-day rather than Project)
• Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with team members and key stakeholders at all levels to manage, inform and influence outcomes
• Proven ability to keep work moving, trafficking assets through Legal, Compliance and other partners as needed for approvals
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Experience working as project manager in an agile environment is preferred, but not necessary