We are seeking a skilled Program Manager to work onsite for one of our favorite clients! This is a incredible opportunity (big client name) perfect for someone who just rolled off a different contract who is available for work and could extend as needed! In this position, you will be managing various work streams related to one of this client's main web properties. They are going through a web re-design and are looking for candidates who have overseen website redesigns before. They would love to see someone from either an agency background (juggling many projects) or who has pushed through a large corporate website overhaul. You will also be implementing Marketo with the new website and integrating it with their Salesforce. Experience in Marketo or a different marketing automation tool is acceptable (Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.).
Their Program Managers drive cross-functional initiatives, leveraging strong leadership, planning, communication, and collaboration skills. You will be expected to work with both internal and external stakeholders, and update all parties with clear, transparent communication. As a Program Manager, you will be expected to set clear goals and inspire teams to deliver.
Projects you will be managing:
1. Managing new website rollout - creating some sort of comprehensive, schedule, setting milestone meetings, including stakeholders across projects, proactively monitoring the progress and meet our deadlines
2. Marketo implementation - a plus if you already managed some implementation like this
3. Marketing campaigns, all digital. Coordinating with creative, including design, copy, email, development, etc. to move these go-to-market forward.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability
- Partner with engineering, product, marketing, legal, people, social, external agencies and business leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting the work streams and aggressively take action to resolve
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Able to communicate at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives
- Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- *****Marketo and/or some Marketing Automation Tool experience (hubspot, pardot, exact target, eloqua), a plus!
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail